Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Virtual Tour Online?
We are based in Lancashire in the UK. The hosted tours, website admin area and office are all UK based.
- Who owns Virtual Tour Online? How long have you been trading?
Virtual Tour Online are wholly owned by CBS Solutions LTD, our parent company. Virtual Tour Online is a trading name for our Virtual Tour service, which we have been offering for over four years. CBS Solutions LTD has been operating successfully since 1996 as a software development company. We took incorporated LLP status in 2007.
- How does the system work?
See our Homepage for the basic online demonstration. Briefly:
- You take the photographs yourself,
- You then use your own login area to upload your photographs to our service using a web browser,
- You create your scenes and slideshows and link them into a tour,
- Use the provided URL link to publish your completed tours on your own website, property portal, PDF document etc. See how you would share your completed virtual tours.
- The tours are securely hosted in the cloud using our servers, and the system is compatible with anything that allows a URL link to be added.
- What is a virtual tour?
At virtual tour online, when we refer to a virtual tour, we are referring to a series or group of scenes/slideshows. For example, an estate agent could have the following 6 scenes:
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Living Room
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Dining Room
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Kitchen
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Bedroom 1
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Bedroom 2
- 1 Park Drive Manchester Bathroom
This example group of scenes could be referred to as the virtual tour for '1 Park Drive Manchester'.
- Is this virtual tour service compatible with my estate agent software?
Yes, we have developed our virtual tour service to be compatible with estate agent software and property portals. See how you would share your completed virtual tours.
- Is this virtual tour service compatible with rightmove.co.uk?
Yes, many of our customers are creating virtual tours with our service and linking them on rightmove.co.uk. Rightmove supports links to external virtual tours. You can either use one virtual tour link per property or provide multiple links for each of the scenes and slideshows you create. See how you would share your completed virtual tours.
- I haven't received my verification e-mail.
Please remember to check your spam or junk mail folders as some service providers may assume your sign up verification e-mail is spam. If you still cannot find your verification e-mail, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address you registered with us stating that you need a new verification link. We will send you a reply containing your link. Please also add our email address to any white list of safe addresses. This process should avoid any problems with spam filters. If you still do not receive your verification link, contact us again and we will be happy to verify for you.
- How much does it cost to become a subscriber?
Subscription to our virtual tour service is just £40 inc VAT per month. For this you can create and host an unlimited quantity of scenes/slideshows/tours. If you need more than one account, for example, for multiple offices or regions, each account is paid for separately.
- How can I pay?
We accept monthly payments by Direct Debit
We use Go Cardless as our Direct Debit payment provider. You will be provided you with a simple link as part of the sign up process which will take you to Go Cardless where you can set up a Direct Debit. More information about Go Cardless can be found here: https://www.gocardless.com/about.
We also accept annual payments
If you wish to pay annually we accept payments by BACS, Cheque or payment card through PayPal. Paypal is fast, secure, and accepts all major debit and credit cards. You will be provided with annual payment details and a link to PayPal as part of the sign up process.
- When paying I noticed the payment was being made to CBS Solutions LTD, is this correct?
Yes, CBS Solutions LTD is the name of our parent company. All monetary transactions go through CBS Solutions LTD.
- Can I use the single images I have already stitched from a different source, such as a previous provider or from my digital camera or smartphone?
Yes, you only need to upload your completed image and it will be displayed using our standard tour/scene viewer.
- Can I add our logo to our tours?
Yes you can.
- Can I turn on or off the display of the tour names on our tours?
Yes you can.
If you require further help please e-mail email@example.com.